Hearing Loss Resources
Are you struggling with hearing loss in specific situations like business conferences, airports and restaurants? Check out these helpful resources:
- Ability Hub: Assistive Technology Solutions www.abilityhub.com
Assistive Technology for people with a disability who find operating a computer difficult, maybe even impossible. This web site will direct you to adaptive equipment and alternative methods available for accessing computers.
- Better Hearing Institute www.betterhearing.org
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Program www.odc.state.or.us/dhhapindex.htm
Includes a DHHAP Technical Assistance and Information Center webpage < /dhhaptac.htm > with 10 pages of links to documents on ADA, hearing loss, technology, captioning and more.
- Project EASI www.rit.edu/~easi
- Equal Access to Software and Information